Name of the business handling personal information
Yamato Chemical Co., Ltd.
Handling of personal information
Our company complies with laws and ordinances related to protection of personal information, and pays close attention to the handling of personal information that was provided by customers.
Definition of personal information
Personal information refers to information related to an existing person that makes it possible to identify the specific individual, such as a name, birth date, or telephone number.
Purposes of use of personal information
Information that is collected from customers will be used for the purposes stated below.
- Providing various types of information for our company’s new business development
- Contacting customers when necessary
- Conducting confirmation work for accounting audits
Safety measures for personal information
We work diligently to safely manage and operate customers’ personal information, and we take rational and appropriate safety measures in order to prevent fraudulent access to personal information by external parties and hazards such as personal information loss, damage, destruction, falsification, leaks, and dishonest discharge to parties outside the company.
In addition, we have people who are responsible for information management in each department that handles personal information, and we strive to appropriately manage personal information and make our employees thoroughly knowledgeable about such management.
Provision to third parties
Except for cases that fall under one of the items below, we will not disclose or provide personal data to any third parties.
- • When the customer has agreed
- When disclosure is made in a state in which it is not possible to identify the individual customer
- When handling is consigned to an external business for a reason such as smoothly promoting work In such a case, we will conduct appropriate management by methods such as selecting a consigned party that has sufficient protection standards in place and imposing obligations through an agreement for the purpose of preventing leaks and re-provision.
- When disclosure has been requested based on something such as a law or ordinance
- When it is necessary in order to protect a person’s life, body, or assets, and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s agreement
- When a national government organization, local government organization, or a party that received consignment from such an organization requires cooperation with performance of clerical work stipulated in a law or ordinance, and there is a possibility that obtaining the customer’s agreement will hinder performance of that clerical work
Joint use of personal information
Matters and scope of personal information that will be jointly used
Customers’ names, birth dates, addresses, telephone numbers, FAX numbers, and e-mail addresses
Purposes of use by users
Providing customers with information about things such as our company’s new plans and new products
For our company to work in a unified manner to provide satisfactory after-purchase services to customers。
Procedures for disclosure of personal data
If you would like to request disclosure of personal data possessed by our company, please make an inquiry to the management department stated below. In addition, please send by FAX or postal mail a copy of a document that makes it possible to confirm your identity (driver’s license, passport, health insurance certificate, etc.)
Correction of personal data
In the event that the content of personal data possessed by our company contains statements that differ from facts, we will conduct procedures to correct, change, or delete it.
For procedures, please use the same method as the eighth item about procedures for disclosing personal data.
Contact information for inquiries
The party below will handle inquiries about our company’s handling of personal information.
Company name: Yamato Chemical Co., Ltd.
1405-3 Kamiechi, Atsugi-shi, Kanagawa 243-0801, Japan
TEL: +81-46-245-3871 / FAX: +81-46-245-7109